School Cash Online- How to Register
Pay for School Events and Activities with ease right from your smartphone or other devices!
Click here for the How To Parent Guide. Click on the Shopping Cart for SchoolCashOnline Link.
Please join the thousands of parents who have already registered and are enjoying the convenience of paying ONLINE! It takes less than 5 minutes to register. Please follow these step-by-step instructions, so you will begin to receive email notifications regarding upcoming events involving your child(ren).
NOTE: If you require assistance, select the SUPPORT option on the top right-hand corner when on the School Cash Online screen
Step 1: Register
- If you have not registered, please go to the School Cash Online home page https://mhcbe.schoolcashonline.com/ or go to your School's Website and click on the "Shopping Cart" on the top right and corner and select the "Get Started Today" option.
- Complete each of the three registration steps. For security reasons, your password requires 8 characters, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and a number.
Step 2: Confirmation Email
- A registration confirmation email will be forwarded to you. Click on the link provided inside the email to confirm your email and School Cash Online account.
- The confirmation link will open the School Cash Online site prompting you to sign into your account. Use your email address and password just created with your account.
Step 3: Find Student - This step will connect your children to your account
- Enter the School Board Name
- Enter the School Name
- Enter your child's Student Number (you may call the office for this number, or it can be found on the child's report card), last name & birth date
- Select "Continue"
- On the next page, confirm that you are related to the child, check in the "Agree" box and select "Continue"
- Your child had been added to your account
Step 4: View Items or Add Another Student
- If you have more children, select "Add Another Student" and repeat the steps above. 8 children can be added to one parent account. If you do no wish to add additional children, select "View Items For Students" option. A listing of available items for purchase will be displayed.